Gitanjali's First Blog


Hello hello hello! Welcome to Just STEM Stuff's official blog. 

I hope everyone's having an amazing weekend!! I'm so excited to be sharing this blog with you. I really think this is going to be an awesome way for me to share some of what worked for me, with all of you! 

Most of you probably came here from my first vlog on the YouTube channel, "Just STEM Stuff." If so, this blog is a place for me to expand more on what I discussed in the vlog. This might include other links and activities that you can do in order to understand the concepts more. It might also include answers to some of your questions so that I'm able to help everyone out. 

This first blog is going to be relatively short because this is just an introduction. However, next month we'll be diving into the process of innovation. I am going to work on creating an infographic and putting together links for all of you to understand the concept better. 

I'm really excited to see where this takes all of us and make sure to keep experimenting and having fun! 

Signing off, 
GR

Comments

  1. I am in love and getting inspired with your innovation ( in other words CREATION), your ideas, thoughts and everything . And day by day you are becoming my inspiration and my motivator
    THANK YOU GITANJALI DI !!!!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Githanjali I want to privent Air pollution in india

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A with Gitanjali Rao!

The Amazing Technology Behind 3D Printed PPE